Saturday, May 6, 2017

Play Everyday! for The Cutting Cafe

Hello, fellow crafters, and happy weekend!  After having to take a break for a few months during my chemo treatments, I'm happily back with The Cutting Cafe, using Regina's wonderful files! 

This week, the design team is featuring pinwheels.  You'll see pinwheels galore when you visit The Cutting Cafe Blog on or after May 7.  Leave a comment and you could win 3 sets of your choice! 

Here's my idea of a pinwheel project:


I used several Cutting Cafe files to create this happy card.  The Pinwheel Sentiment & Cutting File Set were used to create the pinwheel and the 'Play Everyday' sentiment.  The flower in the middle of the pinwheel came from the Card in a Box embellishment set

Papers on this card are from Echo Park.  The frame dies are by Lawn Fawn.  The washi tape is from my stash. 

I hope you check out all the wonderful creations by the super talented Cutting Cafe design team.  You won't be disappointed.  It is so great to be back on this team!  They have supported me so much through my cancer journey. 

2 comments:

  1. Julie, your card is just adorable. Love those paper and the pinwheel. Those are great dies. So glad that you are back to creating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am equally happy your back...I MISSED YA..i am so glad your healthy...this is the sweetest...

    ReplyDelete